Departer in the Middle East
We have been established as an HR consultant in Dubai since 2008 as the market leader in the recruitment of international professionals for German companies in the MENA region.A clear focus on companies from Germany, Austria and Switzerland makes Departer – The German Headhunter – an attractive career consultant for professionals conducting active and passive job searches in the MENA region.
The Departer career network is a multinational candidate portfolio tailored to the Gulf states, which ensures the targeted placement of qualified professionals for vacancies in the MENA region. Our German-speaking consultants have lived and worked in the United Arab Emirates for many years and have a detailed knowledge of the international needs of SMEs and corporations in Germany.
Intensive contact with regionally active candidates, many of whom we know personally, is part of our consulting philosophy. Based on our long-standing market presence as headhunters in Dubai, we are excellently networked throughout the Middle East. This is one of many reasons why we can refer back to a high frequency of successfully filled posts in various sectors.
Departer – The German Headhunter in Dubai – works closely with the German-Emirati Joint Council for Industry & Commerce (AHK) and publishes a regional HR & Salary Reports. This market information provides support for efficient human resources management in the UAE.
HR and Salary Report 2022/23 for UAE
Our HR and Salary Report 2022/23 for UAE – a joint project with AHK – is available for download now!
This report shares our latest data on HR trends and salary structures at German, Swiss and Austrian companies in the United Arab Emirates
Our expertise in the MENA region:
We represent your interests daily when talking to candidates in the Middle East and are available in a cross-border capacity with our offices in the United Arab Emirates and Germany.
- First contact for leading German companies in the MENA region
- Multilingual (includingArabic), German recruitment consultants who have been resident in the region for years
- Departer MENA talent pool with over 60,000 regional candidate profiles
- Extensive German candidate network with Departer manager meetings and partnerships with local institutions such as the AHK.
- Publisher of the AHK and Departer HR & Salary Report for the United Arab Emirates
- Assistance with expansion plans in the MENA region and advice on HR-related issues such as salary structures or visa regulations.
- Tailored customer service with recruitment consultants in Germany and the United Arab Emirates
- Transparent processes and high placement rate
- Cross-sectoral knowledge due to high diversification in the client structure
Successful HR projects in the MENA region
- Managing Director of a company in the cable industry (UAE)
- Country Manager of a German chemical company (Egypt)
- CFO of an industrial company for wear protection (UAE)
- Area Sales Manager for a mechanical and plant engineering company (UAE)
- Deputy General Manager of a German automotive supplier (UAE)
- Commercial Manager of a logistics company (Saudi Arabia)
- Finance & Adminstration Manager for a company in the construction industry (UAE)
- Branch Manager of a German automotive supplier (Qatar)
- Area Sales Manager of a facade engineering company (UAE)
- IT Network Engineer for a company in the aerospace industry (UAE)
- Managing Director of a German construction company (Qatar)
- General Manager of a project logistics company (UAE)
- Technical Field Services Manager of a German energy company (UAE)
- Personal Assistant to the Managing Director of a facility management company (UAE)
News from the Middle East
Read the latest news about personnel consulting in the Middle East.
Saudi Arabia Implements Saudization Ratios for Select Businesses in Procurement, Sales, Project Management and More
The Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development (MHRSD) in Saudi Arabia has issued several decisions to implement Saudization ratios for select businesses in procurement and sales, project management, outlets providing services for shipping activities […]
UAE Launches Industrialist Programme to Boost Emiratisation in Industrial Sector
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has recently launched a new initiative called the Industrialist Programme. This initiative boosts Emiratisation in the manufacturing and technology industry and improves local capacities.
The programme is a collaboration between the […]